A firm in the hospitality sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- You are expected to resume early at work to check the following:
- The Bar environment and its facilities and ensure that they are clean and tidy, ready for the day’s business eg the Air-conditioners, Televisions, Toilets, Chairs and tables, etc, etc.
- Window display of drinks
- Fridge and freezers and their functionalities
- Ensure enough towels and tissue papers in the bar toilets
- Liaise with the maintenance department for adequacy of facilities, i.e. power, plumbing, water and cooling systems.
- Supervising Customer Service
- Involve with Stock taking and inventory at the Bar
- Determine and agree the ordering stock from store
- Convening Team Meetings
- Work on all our social media handles viz, face-book, twitter, instagram, etc, etc.
- Creation of Customers’ Data Base
- Perform ad hoc tasks.
For you to be able to perform the functions, management expects you to:
- Be approachable and friendly
- Be creative
- Be diligent and reliable
- Be detailed and thorough
- Be computer literate
- Be able to manage people and projects
- Be able to resolving store issues timely
- Be professional in every way
- Be able to make effective decisions
- Be a good team player
- Be able manage stress
- Management expects to be able to demonstrate excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- You should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues
- You should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required from you.