Our client is an FMCG conglomerate company. They are major distributors of electronic products and have showrooms scattered all over Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of a Female Store Officer and Female Sales Executive.
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her showroom.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible of the proper display of the products in the showroom.
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Prepare all the transfer orders to replenish the showroom stock
- 2-3years experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Product Knowledge
- Highly motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.