- Perform supervisory and technical work
in vehicle and equipment mechanics as needed.
- Implement and monitor a preventive maintenance program.
- Implement and maintain drivers training
and certification programs to provide needed technical skills for drivers. Supervise all Fleet Service employees.
- Ensure that all vehicles and equipment
purchased are licensed and registered as required by the law.
- Diagnose vehicles for minor body and fender work; perform tune ups and engine overhauls; troubleshoot problems when needed.
- Write reports for accuracy on each vehicle and piece of equipment repaired.
- Check all repair work performed for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user departments.
- Conduct regular/scheduled vehicle audits to include safety, cleanliness, required documentation.
- Maintain compliance with all vehicles to include annual registration renewals.
- 3 to 5 years of verifiable experience as a
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and safety
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with related software applications
including Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook) and fleet
- Superior multitasking and organizational capabilities.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.