Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise, and highly proficient tools.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling fleet management activities like procurement, repairs, maintenance, servicing etc. according to priority and ensuring that all these functions are carried out within the established procedures.
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the necessary licenses and permits they need to legally transport clients.
- Manage schedules drivers to ensure timely response to job orders.
- Analyses maintenance costs and provides recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Tracks fleet usage and maintain accurate inventories of cars.
- Ensures the maintenance records for all fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operations assesses risks and safety issues to ensure safe and efficient repairs.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
- Communicates maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required.
- Prepares regular management reports, as well as ad-hoc reports as required Human Resources
- Conducts performance appraisals and liaises with Human Resources to develop appropriate training and development plans for employees under incumbent’s responsibility.
- Application Closing Date
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.