- Shall oversee and coordinate the maintenance department and ensure that trucks are not unnecessarily delayed in mechanics Workshop.
- Shall ensure full compliance to the Total Quality Service mandate required from all our customers as it relates to vehicle availability.
- Shall ensure implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance culture
- Shall ensure that break down of trucks are drastically reduced as this adversely affects the company’s target and customer satisfaction.
- Shall supervise, guide and control the logistics staff including the motor boys.
- Shall monitor drivers’ day to day performance.
- Shall effectively manage the requisition, purchase, use and distribution of Spare parts for the fleet.
- Install an effective mechanism of tracking the trucks.
- Any other assignment that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- HND/Bachelor of Engineering
- NSE or COREN Certified (will be an added advantage)
- At least 5 years experience in Truck and Heavy duty maintenance
- Proficient in the maintenance of MARK trucks
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Monthly Gross salary of N200,000 – N250,000