A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Ensuring availability of funds required for the Company's operations, managing relationships with Financial Institutions and optimisation of the company's Working capital
- Preparation of the Company's Financial Statements and Management Reports for Monthly, quarterly and Annual review of performance
- Protecting the Company's margins through a reduction in Net Financing costs, control of operational costs, maximizing income and assisting management to achieve its Earnings objectives
- Ensuring adequacy of Internal control / Administrative systems to safeguard company's assets / achieve organizational efficiency and liaising with external auditors / regulatory authorities.
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) plus M. Sc. in Social Sciences or Management
- Qualified Accountant - FCA plus a minimum of 10 years experience in Financial Management
- Proficient in the use of Enterprise-wide Accounting Application such as SAGE or SAP and Ms Office packages and PowerPoint Presentation
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with a pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- AGE:Must not be more than 45 years old