Ojatee Consulting - Our client is a foremost indigenous company committed to providing world class marketing services in the areas of brand activation, field marketing services and branding for businesses to ensure overall sustainable and profitable growth
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Financial Controller is to direct and manage all financial aspects of the company strategy and provide leadership and coordination in the accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Ensure high standards of financial control are maintained in the organization
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures
- A good Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounts
- A Master's Degree or MBA in Management related course
- Possession of a recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA)
- Minimum of 8 years' experience with 5 years in a managerial role preferably FMCG industry
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent organizational, public relation and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task to achieve deadlines and meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, create own direction, must be able to set own achievement targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to perform duties calmly and efficiently and provide information and general assistance to internal staff and business partners.
- Knowledge of general office organization and proficiency in the operation of all general office equipment
- Excellent proofreading skills, as it relates to grammar, spelling, punctuation and accuracy within financial programs.
- Considerable knowledge of software applications, particularly SAGE plus MSOffice applications.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.