Support prioritization and use of private public partnerships to improve delivery of water and sanitation services. Identify innovative cost recovery mechanisms and service delivery models. Support prioritization and use of local, own-source revenue to improve delivery of water and sanitation services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a master’s degree in finance, commercialization, economics or any of the accounting qualifications or such related fields.
- A minimum of Master's degree and 6 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of experience post qualification experience in any of the above areas
- Experience in designing public/private partnership in any infrastructure sector though in the water and sanitation would be an advantage.
- Experience in designing and undertaking financial management systems, evidence-based budgeting.
- Knowledge and understanding of utility finance electricity or water i.e. cost structure of utility operations, major cost centers,
- Knowledge of the key components of a utility tariff and what to take into account when designing such a one.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.