- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives.
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting.
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes.
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Conduct comparables analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends.
- 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.
- MBAs are welcomed.
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields.
- Proven work experience would be a plus.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.