The Insurance sector in Nigeria is booming and is slated to grow exponentially. AIICO Insurance Plc is the leading player in this industry with the largest and the most profitable agency network in Nigeria.
It is transforming to be the most prosperous and admired agency workforce in entire Africa. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes. International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank, among others are funding it.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on financial well-being. Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining the extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing the application for coverage. Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing annual reviews; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provide death benefits by delivering policy proceeds to beneficiaries.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; agency meetings and review sessions; maintaining personal networks; participating in seminars, workshops, and training
- Enhance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.