Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc was issued a License to Continue as an Insurer by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) with effect from 28th February, 2007, following a successful recapitalisation and merger process. The company which is listed on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange has a Board of Directors made up of a crop of high profile and experienced professionals from the oil industry, manufacturing, and the financial services sector of the economy
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales.
- To generate business from warm business leads and where possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships.
- To work without constant supervision.
Qualifications And Requirements
- BSC, HND or OND qualification
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and self motivational individuals with a cheerful disposition
- The ability to generate and convert leads to business
- Applicants from lagos and its environs preferably
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.