- The financial accountants will work under the SBU head as a team and are specifically responsible for proper record keeping of business and financial transactions, cost control, treasury management and generation of periodic management/financial reports for day-to-day decision making.
- Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any Managerial Science discipline
- Should be a registered member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria with a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience.
- The desired candidate must be an expert in the use of accounting and ERP software and also very skilled in the use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- There are three positions for this role. Female candidates will be preferred for two out of these three slots.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.