Monthly Management Accounts
- Capture monthly transactions and reconcile bank accounts and petty cash
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Prepare monthly management accounts
Programme and Project Finance
- Assist with programme and project budget development: record project expenditure acutely
- Reconcile travel and expense advances monthly
- Prepare monthly project budget controls and liaise with project managers
- Prepare project financial reports
- Assist in preparing for audit and liaising with auditors
- Prepare payment requisitions from
- File and maintain all records of financial transactions and bank accounts in accordance with financial policies
- Maintain a sub-assets register of the office and for specific projects that are assigned
- Ensure that banking arrangements are adequate to support the operational activities and that all bank transactions conform to agreed procedures and are appropriately documented
- Maintain accounting records and financial controls in accordance with organizational policy and donor requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or other related fields.
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant working experience in a reputable organization (international organizations, consultancies, bilateral agencies etc.)
- Accounting background and computer literacy are must
- Knowledge of Tally accounting software
- Service orientation – providing support to programme/project team members
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within an international cross-departmental team
If you believe you have the skills and experience to fulfill this challenging and rewarding role, kindly send your application with updated resume to [email protected] by the closing date November 20, 2018. Please indicate the position in the subject.
High priority would be given to qualified female applicants.
Please visit our website:www.solidaridadnetwork.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.