Human Edge Limited - Our client is a leading marketing communications agency
Reference Number: MDR/118/FM
- To maximize the company’s return on financial assets by implementing/establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- Ensuring timely implementation of the unit’s strategy with respect to Clients and Credit Management
- Controlling invoice processing activities ensuring that all clients’ transactions are properly recorded, regularly reconciled, fully accounted for and information to internal stakeholders are delivered promptly and correctly
- Ensuring the smooth running of the finance function and working with the Managing Director to shape the future success of the business
- Performing financial accounting and reporting activities to ensure efficient management of the general ledger, fixed assets management and inter-company accounts and reconciliations, correctly and comprehensively
- Degree-qualified in Accounting, Finance or any accounting related discipline.
- Post qualification (ACCA/ACA) experience from a reputable organization, preferably in a well-established commercial organization
- Must be intelligent, analytical and numerate with good communication (written and oral) skills
- Must be able to effectively manage external auditors, Banks, Tax authorities
- Proficient in the knowledge and deployment of ICT and accounting systems (eg Sage Line 50 and Pastel/ Evolution, and other ERP accounting software).
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé quoting the applicable "Job Reference" as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.