Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
- Some important duties that will be assigned to the person will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create the Organisation's capitalization and fund raising strategy such that it meets the growth projections of the Organisation.
- Create new and innovative financing structures that meet the needs of a global mix of investors.
- Lead the process of raising capital through equity, debt, quasi-equity and other structured products from international and domestic investors.
- Interact regularly with investors and ensure strong relationships with existing & future investors.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure products are priced to meet customer needs and achieve profitability targets.
Portfolio and Credit Risk management:
- Design, implement and refine Organisation's Credit Model so as to ensure a healthy portfolio.
- Set appropriate portfolio quality metrics and ensure that the balance sheet has the appropriate provisions.
- Set the direction for the Portfolio & Credit management team and manage a high-caliber team to deliver the required portfolio quality.
Accounting, Compliance and Legal:
- Recruit, manage and lead a team that will ensure the Organisation is compliant with accounting, statutory and legal regulations.
- Design and implement robust accounting control processes to protect the Organisation's assets, while also ensuring that the processes efficiently serve other parts of the Organisation.
- At least 5+ years’ working experience for companies operating in the financial services or asset leasing sectors in emerging markets.
- Experience raising capital in the financial services or infrastructure sectors through innovative methods such as structured-finance or project finance approaches.
- At least 5+ years of senior leadership experience with managing a large credit portfolio.
- Vast experience in financial modelling and unit pricing.
- At least 5+ years of experience in leading the finance and accounting function of a fast growing company.
- Demonstrated excellence in hiring, managing and leading world-class teams.
- High levels of integrity.
- Experience in fast moving entrepreneurial organizations will be highly valued.
- Abuja Residents Only
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.