- Be accountable for the day to day financial operations and play a crucial role in supporting the management team
- Manage Accounting and Finance, Treasury, development of Budgeting and Control
- Perform financial analysis, financial modeling and financial forecasting
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Analyze financial information and develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to organizational goals
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- 10 years of cognate experience is required, with some core accounting experience.
- Must be Chartered for at least 5 years
- The ideal candidate should have a Finance/Accounting leadership experience within a mid-sized enterprise
- Problem-solving – quickly defines complex and ambiguous problems pinpoints key issues and develop workable solutions
- Analytical thinking – across multi-dimensional areas, assess complex information, quickly perceives implications and makes sound strategic judgments
- Learns new skills and ideas quickly and assimilates complex information