- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Business, Finance, and Accounting, Economics or any related degree
- 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
- possession of an ICAN or ACCA certification is required
- Good knowledge of modern accounting and financial concepts and practices and Familiarity and aptitude with working with accounting software such as Peachtree, SAGE ERP.