Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
- Daily filling of vouchers
- Assist in gathering /photocopying of documentations for monthly payment of volunteers
- Assist in providing support during seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assist in checking and filling stores requisition
- Assist in ensuring routine servicing of equipment as and when due and keeping maintenance log
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory
- Receipt of orders into the store
- Prepared Delivery Acknowledgement (DA) and Service Completion Certificates (SCC)
- Posted Internal Requisitions Delivery Notes (DN)
- Assist in receiving items from vendors and update stock cards where applicable
- He/She also support services such as spiral binding and photocopying
- Prepared fixed asset transfers
- Assisted in the arrangement of workshop materials
- Prepared charge-back by projects where applicable
- Responsible for on/off of generator
- Ensure the office facility is properly maintained for good work environment
- Any other financial and Admin duties as assigned by the SFAM
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or University degree generally required
- S/he will have strong office and organizational skills with competence to set priorities and multi-task in a time-sensitive environment. The candidate must be highly creative, witty and able to undertake complex tasks with minimal support.
- Writing and communication skills will be an added advantage. Team skills and comfort with computer word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software are a must.
- Agility working with electronic calendars (outlook or Google or other) and file management on networked system are an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.