Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Prepare and Train the Mission on the New Financial Process:
- Review and adjust the SAGA parameter to ensure that the new SAGA will be useable from the January accountancy
- Review and ajust 2019 MFPs to ACF FR financial plans template
- Provide and explain the FR DOC-FIN
- Prepare the new Tools in advance, to be used from the 1st of January (According to the Financial/SAGA data from ACF-US)
- Review the global changes between US and FR process with the Financial team (capital and bases) and train them to the new tools (Assumption / Financial Plan / Treasury Forecast/BFUs/risk management tools)
- Implementation of SAGA RH in capital
- Review and explain the new Communication Links with Paris – HQ
- Verify and adjust the global “Match Table” for the accountancy of the ongoing grants, and disseminate it among the relevant departments
- Sensitize the other department to the change due to this transition.
- Provide an overview of and global support to the Finance department of the Nigeria mission:
- Review of the global cash flow for all ongoing projects and ensure all instalments (received/planned) are identified and taking in account for both HQ and at Mission Level
- Identified any financial issue link to the current grants and share these with both HQ
- Asset the level of the field team / provide any support needed in order to be sure that the new process are understood / advice on the support needed in the future to ensure a good transition.
Support the January accountancy closure:
- Ensure that all the expenses done previously are taking into account (Checking of the pending folder with Logistic department)
- Review and ensure that all Class 4 are identified and taking in account
- Review and ensure that all depreciation are identified and taking in account
- Ensure that all necessary check/controls are done according to ACF-US process and the January Accountancy provided on time according to the fixed deadlines.
- You hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Finance
- You have successful experience in the humanitarian sector as finance or admin coordinator with a complex budget arrangement. You hold a strong financial background, knowledge and understanding of donor requirements
- You are recognized for your autonomy, your organizational and multitasking skills
- You can demonstrate a high capacity of work and are a challenge-seeker with a high degree of flexibility.
- Previous experience with ACF FR is highly recommended: knowledge tools and process, good Excel level and good training capacities.
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory.
Specific Conditions / Salary
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Monthly gross salary from 1805 to 2305 € euros upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 482 € (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
- + 12 % of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
- + 16% of monthly gross. For non-French citizen for retrocession of retirement and unemployment insurance.
- + 100 € per month per child, limited to 5 children.
- 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 8 weeks)
- Training on finance tools before departure if needed
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge