- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance team
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoice and purchase orders.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Reconciliation of Accounts.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities.
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures.
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
This application is strictly for NYSC Corp members.