AGI Foundation, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the organisations administrative operations and human resources
- Manage reception: act as first point of call for all external communications including general email, post and telephone enquires
- Support communications through social media and website updates
- Communicate with suppliers; ensure availability of day-to-day office items
- Make travel arrangements
- Maintain proper documentation of program activities
- Monitoring and overseeing activities of vendors
- Management of the organisations finance operations
- Manage day to day book keeping of financial transactions – input all income and expenditure; produce monthly reports
- Process payments and donations
- Prepare and process statements of donations received
- Record and reconcile donations received
- Verify records, complete monthly bank reconciliations and annual accounts
- Procurement of goods and services
- Management and monitoring of organisations assets
- Perform other duties, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar position
- Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Behavioural and Functional Competencies:
- Ability to prioritise work
- Exceptional numerical skills
- High level of integrity
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to pay excellent attention to detail
- Strong influencing/interpersonal capability
- Experience in the use of Excel and accounting software
- High level of proficiency in the use of spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge of contracts, local laws and regulations such as VAT, TAX, Payroll etc.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.