The successful candidates will be responsible for implementing accounting and internal control systems at the state level, collate and submit the State’s monthly financial forecast to the Finance Manager, prepare bank reconciliation statement and maintain RTI/EWASH assets register at the state and ensure that all assets are tagged and tracked properly.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Master's degree and 1 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience in a similar role with an INGO/NGO, structured private or public organization
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting system
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, manage workload and produce high quality, on-time work
- Experience in petty cash management is required
- Ability to work well seamlessly with the project team and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a service-oriented outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.