GigaLayer is empowering businesses and individuals with tools and services to support their online presence. We are doing this by building a foundation of incredible technology & design in the hosting industry and most importantly we are just getting started.
We are consistently faced with the unexpected. That’s why we have never been afraid to reinvent ourselves, and embraces change. Our success is the result of our talented employees taking big risks. What has stayed the same for the last 4 years, is our dedication to outstanding customer service and the values on which GigaLayer was built: trust, security, integrity, quality, respect and commitment to service.
We are looking for a reliable Finance Officer who will be responsible for the financial health of our company and help us to administer accounting operations in compliance with legal requirements. You will also perform management of our financial transactions and procedures, on a daily basis.
We expect you to be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. You should have experience in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Besides it is required to have excellent organisational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
This role also doubles as our admin officer. Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
- Manage financial activities with daily transactions.
- Prepare reports and balance sheets.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs).
- Process tax payments.
- Support monthly payroll and keep organised records.
- Manage our online merchant and all inflow and outflow transactions.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Handle all our tax payments and reporting.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial softwares.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus.