Establishing financial status by implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information which will be used to guide executives in making sound business decisions.
- Strategic Finance
- Create the ASOLAR's capitalization and fund raising strategy such that it meets the growth projections of the ASOLAR.
- Create new and innovative financing structures that meet the needs of a global mix of investors.
- Lead the process of raising capital through equity, debt, quasi-equity and other structured products from international and domestic investors.
- Interact regularly with investors and ensure strong relationships with existing & future investors.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure products are priced to meet customer needs and achieve profitability targets.
- Portfolio and Credit Risk management:
- Design, implement and refine ASOLAR's Credit Model; to ensure a healthy portfolio.
- Set appropriate portfolio quality metrics and ensure that the balance sheet has the appropriate provisions.
- Set the direction for the Portfolio & Credit management team and manage a high-caliber team to deliver the required portfolio quality.
- Accounting, Compliance and Legal:
- Recruit, manage and lead a team that will ensure the ASOLAR is compliant with accounting, statutory and legal regulations.
- Design and implement robust accounting control processes to protect the ASOLAR's assets, while also ensuring that the processes efficiently serve other parts of the ASOLAR.
- Preparation of daily financial transactions report – T-code transactions, vendor payments (external), general OPEX (internal) – Money in, money out.
- E-wallet funding
- Posting of transactions and retirement into personal ledger (Quick books)
- Keeping of all financial transaction records (book keeping)
- Accounts reconciliation
- Processing of staff monthly salary for payment
- Preparation/Documentation/Filling of staff monthly PAYE for remittance
- Preparation of Agents monthly commission and NDPHC remittance
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining account controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Budget management
- Uploading daily customer data into reporting tools (PowerBI)
- Additional responsibilities maybe assigned as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
At least 5+ years of senior leadership experience with managing a large credit portfolio.
Knowledge of accounting software i.e. Quickbooks, SAGE
Professional certification will be an added advantage
Experience raising capital in the financial services or infrastructure sectors through innovative methods such as structured-finance or project finance approaches.
Ability to report timely and accurately.
Ability to carry out Financial modelling and unit pricing
Key Performance Indicators