- Provide on onsite support to merchants
- Ensure visitation to merchant locations based on agreed visitation frequency.
- POS support and maintenance
- Send daily report of activities to assigned supervisor from merchant location
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant’s issues as regards POS
- Provide training to merchants regarding hardware and troubleshooting techniques.
- Prompt escalation of issues encountered on the field to supervisors.
- Ensure there are enough consumables like receipt role at merchant location.
- Ensure POS are in good working condition
- Terminal collection
- Attend to SOS calls when the need arises.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Minimum educational qualification: OND
- Must be male
- Full training will be given
- Being able to ride a bike and the willingness to ride is a MUST
- Previous experience working as a POS support and maintenance officer is a plus
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing and ready to move about between merchant locations.