Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development, and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
- Maintains records and logs of completed maintenance actions to meet the minimum requirements for state inspectors.
- Respond to monitoring alarms and troubleshoots equipment during emergency power outages and scheduled equipment exercise periods.
- Provides regular (weekly or as needed) updates including current operational and maintenance activities and issues being resolved
- Keeps work areas free of hazardous conditions, grease or oil spills and excess supplies
- Audit and analyze diesel utilization across the cluster
- Track and manage the complete process of diesel deployment on all sites.
- Analyze diesel utilization and shortages on all sites across the cluster.
- provide technical information to each Regional Maintenance Supervisor of the various sites.
- Minimum of B.Eng 2.2 / HND lower in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in a similar role (Telecomms experience is an added advantage)
- Practical knowledge of ACDG and DCDG.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.