Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in your territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Medical Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Responsible for the performance, coaching, discipline, reward, and development of the Medical Sales Representatives in your territory.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with companies products and competitors
- Dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Respond appropriately to any system failures or concerns that may arise.
- Guiding the management and customers to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participation in advocacy, public corporate responsibility programmes and maintains a cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by the company including advertisement, promotional activities for professional services or medicines are legal, decent, have integrity and comply with appropriate advertising codes of practice.
- Promoting Institutional sales and undertaking marketing tours.
- Provision of efficient pharmaceutical service to the organisation.
- Achievement of territory sales target
- Focus product target achievement
- Top customers target achievement
- Market intelligence and prompt submission of price surveys
- Number of MSR achieving their sales and marketing targets
- Achievement of double/coaching call targets
- Effective territory management.