We are a professionally run travel management and concierge company suited for both individual and corporate clients. The company comprises of ticketing/reservation and concierge desk. We offer travel advice and assistance.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies weekly, monthly, yearly
- Marketing promotional activities to client at regular basis
- Assist and provide the necessary information to customer enquiries
- Acting as intermediary between the airlines and the agency by ensuring there is day to day correspondence with the airlines on ticketing and reservation issues, hotel reservation and tour packages.
- Ensuring tickets, hotel Reservations, Tour packages and Visas are delivered to the customer before date of travel
- Ensuring there is effective follow up on customer travel plans (Ticket, Hotel, Tours, Visa, etc)
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Conducting market surveys and advice management periodically on findings
- Keep self and the team up to date on product, service, policies and procedures through regular team meetings ensuring communication and understanding
- Handle day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required.
- Supervise the efficient operations and monitor the performance of the assigned team in order to achieve revenue, yield and volume targets.
- Ensure all payments are accounted for and report forwarded to accounting department.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Ability to promote services of the company efficiently to the target market
Should have a minimum qualification of OND
Age: 25 – 35 Years
Must have at least 2– 3 years working experience in marketing field/sales in travel industry
Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel,
Vast knowledge in protocol
Ability to use minimum of two GDS applications (Amadeus , Sabre and Galileo)
Familiar with portals for Hotel engines
Creativity and expression
Negotiation and influencing skill
Good writing and editing skills
Pay Grade: Minimum of 50,000