- Responsible for day to day monitoring of networked systems and software, hardware and storage components, maintaining equipment database and records, providing field support and installation, and providing online customer support.
- Assign responsibilities to members of the support unit.
- Manage Support Unit.
- To install and ensure that customer sites are accurately installed according to laid down standards and specifications.
- To keep and maintain ALL schedules, Files, and customer premises equipment data for all customer sites.
- Performs specialized duties in support of Network planning, installation, testing, and deployment of hardware (router, switches, gateways, etc) and applicable software.
- To maintain electrical, electronics and such connections including battery, UPS, Inverters, Stabilizers, connectors, adapters and plugs to ensure compliance with laid International standards in order to forestall downtime, failures and breakdown.
- Responsible for monitoring with a view to capture availability/performance/capacity metrics of customer sites.
- Provides 1st level troubleshooting and repair via technical phone support to Resellers & End Users.
- To respond to online email via the support queue systems and directing to the appropriate persons for 2nd Level Support.
- To provide online live technical support assistance via live chat on the web interface, whenever customers request for such.
- To keep equipment, tools and Devices Stock Levels and records as well as physical status information and relate to Sales and Operations where necessary for auctioning
- VSAT and Wireless Technical Training for support staffs and customers as are applicable.