- Find and collect data on a daily basis within the project locations
- Observe, receive, and obtain specified information from relevant sources.
- Communicate and provide information to Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Interact with computers and other mobile devices to enter data or process information
- Tagging of infrastructure within the project locations
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work with deadlines
- Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information
Qualifications and Experience
- A good OND/diploma in any discipline
- MUST have an android phone.
- An energetic result driven individual with completeness and accuracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills, target driven and detail oriented
- Have excellent communication skills and basic computer proficiency
- Ability to read maps and work using handheld GPS is an advantage
- Be available to work up to at least 8 hours per day, every day of the week, for 2 weeks or more at a stretch (depending on the assignment)
- A reliable self-starter with unquestionable integrity
- This is a part-time position with no prior experience as training will be provided
- NYSC members and self-employed applicants are encouraged to apply
- Employment Type - Contract (Till expiration of the project).
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.