To assist in leading, managing and enhancing the school’s sport and physical recreation program.
The school’s sport and physical recreation program is well managed and meets the needs of our students so that student participation is maintained or increased.
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Substantial knowledge regarding the program management on field level.
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices required
- Good understanding of financial and HR procedures required
- Excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations.
- Ability to adapt within the working environment.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
Experience: NO years of field experience required.
Well informed about security, risk management and first aid.