- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Develop networks( Developing a strong relationship with potential clients, team members, and outside contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Good teamwork skills.
- Commercial Awareness
- Strong Attention to Details.
- Communication skills and networkability