What you’ll do:
- Ensure smooth operations and running of the Skill Hub facilities and associated events.
- Support the Facility Manager by:
- Preparing, resetting and maintain conference room, training facility and executive office to a high standard: furniture, catering, equipment.
- Troubleshooting guests and community members problems.
- Communicating with suppliers and accepting deliveries.
- Responding to and resolving space issues in a timely manner.
- Support the Executive Office by:
- Making appointments, developing schedules and booking events.
- Arranging travel schedules and hotel arrangements, keeping appropriate records where necessary.
- Draft letters, reports, minutes and other correspondence as directed by the EO and Business Manager.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials and maintaining a professional image.
- Be the point of contact for guests, community members and answer questions, address complaints and ensure visitors sign in and out of the Skill Hub.
- Answer all incoming calls in a clear and helpful manner and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be adept in Technology and ICT skills.
- Experience in Administrative works, event management, facility management and/or Hospitality.
- Unshakable organizational skills with strong attention to details.
- A hands-on approach: you are not afraid of rolling your sleeves up.
Years of Experience: 1 year