- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the farm and its team.
- Ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Managing and motivating a team
- Ensuring welfare of livestock
- Ventilation management
- Feed management
- Production performance
- Record keeping.
- The successful candidate should have experience in Chicken Breeding however someone with other poultry stockmanship experience would be considered.
- Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND in Animal Science, Animal Breeding and Genetics, Animal Production.
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to carry out manual duties
- Proficient computer skills
- Production Process
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Record Keeping.
- A competitive remuneration package plus accommodation is offered, including:
- Full Health care package for Immediate Family
- Accident & Life Insurance
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.