Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the following criteria:
- Previous Work Experience in top tier investment bank or consultancy firm.
- Master of MBA from top tier US/EU university. (Harvard/Stanford/INSEAD/IE...)
The job offer:
MyCredit is a digital credit company offering instant micro-loans in Nigeria, via the smartphone
application FairMoney (here) . With a technical team in Paris and a set up of top notch investors our
mission is to revolutionize access to lending products in Nigeria and abroad based on Big Data.
My Credit is recruiting an exceptionally driven leader with a startup mindset to build and lead its
operations in Nigeria.
● Manage and develop the loan portfolio against defined performance goals.
● Building and managing the local recollection and customer service team.
● Lead new initiatives improving the business performance starting from marketing to
portfolio growth, finance, legal, recollection, HR and all other relevant aspects.
● Coordination with the data, product and technical team in order to enhance business
performance and customer experience and resolve technical challenges.
● Manage all relevant legal, accounting and finance aspects of the Nigerian subsidiary.
● 3-5 years of experience in a top-3 consulting group, banking or in a fast-growing startup with a
leading role. US/EU MBA from is a strong plus.
● Entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
● Strong analytical and data driven mindset is a must. Comfort with Excel/PowerPoint is a
must. Previous finance/Risk Management experience is a plus.
● Based in/or willing to relocate to Lagos (HQ in Lagos, Yaba).
● In love with Predictus mission to enhance access to finance for the underbanked
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter to [email protected]