Elevantix Consulting Limited - Our client, a well-established and diversified business group headquartered in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Manage general administration matters.
- Interact with govt agencies and ensure all issues are resolved
- Comply with all statutory obligations in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain company assets like generators, delivery vehicles and passenger cars
- Develop proper relationship with govt agencies to ensure smooth operations
- Prepare company memos and announcement related to factory issues
- Ensure all company licenses and insurance policies remain up to date
- Ensure all company legal and regulatory documents are held securely and appropriately protected
- Monitor and manage the common areas such as pantry, toilets, offices and other facilities
- Ensure all company assets are used in appropriate manner and company information is held securely
- Ensure that fire protection and HSE norms are maintained at the highest level
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have Bachelor's degree within Business Administration or any related field
- Must have more than 5 years’ similar experience in a medium/ large organisation.