IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
- Responsible for strategic facilities management planning;
- Responsible for the financial accountability and management of each zone;
- Responsible for resource management for buildings within the regions;
- To ensure that operations are in compliance with established procedures, policies, regulations and codes as it affect property maintenance.
- Liaises with service providers on all premises maintenance issues and also ensuring the use of good quality materials, good finishing with prompt attention.
- Monitoring of all maintenance activities to ensure that they adhere to the service level agreement and ensures the inspection of workmanship and materials as defined in the manuals.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Acknowledges and endorses job completion certificates upon satisfactory completion of maintenance activities.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality in compliance with procurement policy.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Scheduling of time for the supervision and Planned preventive maintenance activity;
- Provide periodic activity report to supervisor as may be defined;
- Perform quarterly spend analysis on consumables to ascertain spend per head per location, and recommend adjustments in quantity where required;
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Estate/Facilities Management, Civil/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 4 years demonstrable experience in Facilities Management or any Built Environment course
- Vast knowledge of Facilities Management systems and equipment:
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.