A young, vibrant MEP, Integrated Construction & Maintenance Company located in the Ikoyi area requires a well experienced and versatile Facility Manager to join and help drive our dynamic and youthful Facility Maintenance Team.
Job Location: Ikoyi
About the Role:
The Facilities Manager coordinates building repairs and maintenance needs across all the Estate. Execute strategies and processes to ensure that renovations and repairs works are completed promptly and cost efficiently, in most cases, simultaneously. The overriding goal being to ensure state of our building structures are always maintained and conducive (safe and secure).
Key Attributes Required
- Strong and demonstrable leadership qualities.
- Excellent writing as well as public speaking skills.
- Calm disposition and ability to function dispassionately under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and administrative abilities
- Experience in managing and coordinating different facility locations simultaneously.
- Experience in FM Business Planning and a basic understanding of financial statements.
- Previous experience in successfully managing residents and residents’ associations
- Ability to effectively manage and direct teams and sundry personnel
- Strong passion for Facility Management activities and operations over the long term.
- Sound technical knowledge of MEP infrastructure associated with Buildings.
- Budget Planning & Execution.
- First or Second degree in Facility Management or Allied Professions.
- 3-4 Years’ hands-on working experience in a well-structured FM company or Facility.
- Background in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering would be an added advantage.
- IFMA certification would be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Send your resume in PDF File