A Development Company based in Lagos is looking for a Facility manager. They engage in constructing and managing a wide range of different types of estates. The company operates with independent management, which ensures a competitive, local service for each client. The in-house resources include joinery, architectural metal work, decoration, electrical ceilings and partitions, plastering construction and project management.
Minimum of HND in building technology and construction, engineering and building services engineering, facilities management, Estate management, Property Surveying or any relevant professional qualification.
Experience: At least 3-5 years of relevant Facilities management experience
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal parking of each site, while managing the budgets and keeping records of all payments and recycling.
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- General upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and also the legal requirements.
- Managing any refurbishments, renovations and office moves to make sure they All run smoothly and according to plan.
- Sound technical knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical infrastructure associated with Buildings.
- Facilities managers are also responsible for managing the estate office Systems, which can often include the IT and office equipment.
- Ability to manage a team, very good at interfacing with the tenants and contractors.