Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective workforce as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core Purpose of the Job
- Essentially look after all of the services that help the business work effectively by maintaining the most suitable working environment for its employees to carry out their activities.
Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing. Specific functions include:
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
Qualifications (Experience & Training)
- First Degree in Management, Hospitality and Engineering
- 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Key performance Objectives and Indicators Relevance towards the overall success of the Organisation
- Effective administration and cost-effective Resource Management
- Electrical faults are attended to immediately and treated with urgency.
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition.
- Competencies Required To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective Business Management;
- Attention to Detail
- Must be very creative
- Interested applicants must reside in Lagos.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/Knowledge/Attributes):
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.