Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
- Oversight of engineering activities utilizing colleagues, subordinates, other supporting functions, and internal/external service providers as needed to fulfill the requirements of the tasks being worked on.
- B.Eng/B.Sc Civil/Building/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor, Building Surveyor
- 5-7 Years Minimum experience in oil & gas infrastructure FM activities
- Must be familiar with working in a multi-discipline environment
- Must have worked for an Oil & Gas Operator Company.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.