Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
As a facilities manager, you'll need to:
- Investigate the availability and suitability of options for new premises
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Keep staff safe
- Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.