- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Performing audits for other departments, as needed.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in data analysis and reporting on finances.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in ERP software.
- Good decision-making abilities.
- Professional and trustworthy.
- The successful candidate would be required to work remotely and report to the office once a week, and four times in a month
- Salary is 40k
- Location is Portharcourt