Hazera Seeds seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons
- attention to demand-led, pluralistic, decentralized, market-orientated, and participatory approaches that meet the diverse needs of smallholders and rural people, especially women and marginal groups.
- Formulate and implement projects that strengthen agricultural/rural extension and provide technical assistance in capacity development of agriculture innovation systems.
- Prepare advocacy materials and documents to support the strengthening of agriculture innovation systems and support services.
- The candidate in question must be experienced in crop/vegetable farming and must be familiar with the farming landscape and culture of his location.
- The candidate must have at least a National Diploma in any agriculture related course
- The candidate must be able to approach and develop good relationships with the farmers
- The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self driven
- The candidate must be able to use emails, write simple reports and keep minimal records.
- The starting pay is N45,000.00 and is subject to review based on performance.
Note: This position is available in the following locations Kebbi and Kano states.