We are looking for experienced Software Developers to build and implement functional programs. She/he will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient Software Application that serves user needs.
She/he will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Software Application. She/he must be able to prioritize the issues for resolution and communicate those issues and status to the Head of Software Development. Candidate must be able to work with the Software Development Team on design, development and testing activities, and must have a good understanding of .Net 2.0 or higher and SQL Server 2008 and higher.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Design and update software database
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as a Software Developer or similar role
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery UI, AngularJS, WCF and ASMX services, windows services
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with database design and development using SQL Server
- Able to write SQL scripting, stored procedures, triggers, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Strong Attention to detail
B Sc./B A in Computer Science, Engineering or a
related field, 2-3 years’ experience