Who we Seek:
An experienced Print and Marketing Sales Executive that doesn’t just meet target sales but exceeds it.
The candidate should have sales experience from a printing company or an advertising/design agency
Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets (which are corporate organizations and high net-worth individuals)
Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
Gather market and customer information
Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
Build good working relationships
Understand the needs of your business customers
Research the market and related products
Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, from a reputable University or Higher Institution, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and successful track record in a sales role, selling to corporate clients. Experience in printing company or advertising/design agency is important.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to present complex solutions to an audience.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
2 years experience upwards N60,000 and N10,000 for transportation and communication.
1-year experience N40,000 and N10,000 for transportation and communication.
Commission rates vary considerably in sales.