1. Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client.
2. Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients.
3. Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to client’s requirements.
4. Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions.
5. Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions.
6. Produce design documentation to match customer requirements.
7. Assisting with an ERP migration.
8. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented.
9. Maintain correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
1. 4+ years of experience designing and building web solutions. Ability to use Java technologies, IFS ERP and SAS Solutions experience is advantageous:
2. Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data.
3. Advanced level skill in Java, Web services, Rest and Soap based APIs etc
4. Good knowledge of operating systems and solution architecture (including use of UML notations)
6. Strong presentation, documentation and communication skills
7. Good knowledge and understanding of web service API's, server-side coding.
8. Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage.
9. Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments.
10. Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
11. Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions.
12. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components and java, Web services and ERP.
13. Driven by passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions.
14. Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution.
15. Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement.
16. Thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown.
17. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
18. Strong integration experience (including third-party .net components)
1. Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems.
2. Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools.
3. Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration.
4. Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software.