An immediate opening exists in a rural village of Agalli, Anambra North, for an experienced Head Nurse.
- Carry out patient support/counselling
- Ability to perform electrocardiogram on patient
- Carry out specific procedures, required for medical investigations
- Work with doctors as part of a team.
- Work with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promote and participate in health education.
- Ensure that patients are triaged properly in order to ensure the provision of quality medical care.
- Current Nigerian Nursing license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Attention to details.
- Good listening skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Team player.
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality