PropertyPro ng formerly ToLet ng is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
Overview of Position
- We have a position for an Exhibition Sales Executive to sell our premium , well attended events within the Real Estate sector across Africa.
- The role is to sell exhibition stands via telesales and face-to-face to both new and existing clients.
- It is expected that the Sales executive will grow existing business and be responsible for sourcing all new sales leads from the trade press, competitive events, web sites and directories etc.
- The SE will be expected to understand the market sufficiently to achieve a consistent sales approach matching needs of the client to the event.
- The SE will be expected to forecast sales and manage their personal sales pipeline on an on-going basis.
- The SE should have a solid understanding and experience in rebooking Exhibitions on site.
- The SE should understanding floorplans, exhibition stand dynamics and exhibitions sales structures.
- The Sales Executive will have a minimum of three months exhibition sales experience, preferably within b2b exhibition sales, and will demonstrate success in growing revenue through new business.
- The Sales Executive will need to demonstrate a flexible approach to sales, using different techniques as required, be enthusiastic and pro-active.
- 90% sales, carried out through telephone sales and some face-to-face meetings. Ability to source and close new business is essential. Ability to manage own sales pipeline.
- Source, manage and contract sales revenue to hit sales targets
- A Sales Executive is responsible for finding and developing new business as well as for rebooking selected existing business.
- The SE must understand consultative sales, but also be able to close and canvass quickly as well.
- Regularly feed financial information to the Event Manager
- Enthusiasm, hungry sales approach and a pro-active attitude is essential
- Will be measured and judged on achievement of revenue targets, profitability and quality of deliverables and on activity levels.
- BSc in any field (minimum of 2:2/ lower credit).
- Relevant work experience in Sales, Exhibitions and Events.
- Previous Events and Exhibition experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Commercial experience in a telesales role
- Proven record of over achieving sales targets
- Experience in sales
- Enthusiastic and Pro-Active approach is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Good business acumen
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Target focussed and money driven
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Sense of humour with a strong positive attitude.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.