The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
- Collecting and analyzing information
- Initiating and maintaining communications.
- Manage Executive's calendar and appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome guests and clients in person or on the telephone.
- Answering/directing inquiries.
- Follow up on tasks assigned to other staff to ensure delivery.
- Record and report meeting minutes.
- Provide weekly agenda and status reports.
- Maintaining orderliness around work area.
- Filing of receipts and reference documents.
- Other administrative/welfare tasks, as required.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any field of study.
- Able to take initiative; a self-starter.
- An outside-the-box thinker.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Pleasant demeanor.
- High level of integrity.
- Detail oriented and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good numerical skills.
- Can multitask; highly organized and flexible.
- IT proficient.
- Driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to learning.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.